Wondu Business & Technology Services Pty Ltd (“Wondu” or “we”) provides its content on this Web site (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. Copyrights. All content and functionality on the Site, including information content, text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Wondu or its licensees and is protected by copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Reports, including complimentary Newsletters and their content, are not for general publication to other parties. No part of these reports can be distributed without our written permission. Moreover, this information may not be reproduced without our written permission.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Wondu and its licensees. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Wondu or its licensees in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Wondu or its licensees.
3. Use of Site Content. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Wondu’s prior written consent.
4. Privacy and Data Security. When you register with, supply goods or services, purchase publications or acquire advertising space through wondu.com, you must provide information identifying yourself to complete your transaction. We know that providing this information is an act of trust and we take it very seriously. To fully protect your privacy we comply with the Commonwealth Government of Australia’s statement of National Privacy Principles [http://www.privacy.gov.au/publications/npps01.html].
This means, among other things:
1. We do not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
2. We do not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection unless it is necessary to complete our functions and activities
3. Wherever it is lawful and practicable in our transactions, individuals will have the option of not identifying themselves when entering transactions with us.
4. We undertake to take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. On your request the information you provide will be deleted immediately.
5. We protect the personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
5. User Postings & Supplier Contributions. You acknowledge and agree that Wondu shall own in the submitted form and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the site in postings, blogs, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Wondu for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Wondu’s use and publication of such submissions.
You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that
(a) are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene;
(b) would constitute, or encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
(c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties;
(d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element;
(e) contain advertising; or
(f) constitute or contain false or misleading statements. Wondu does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Wondu reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
6. Disclaimers. THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WONDU IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WONDU AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. WONDU SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER WONDU NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
8. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.